Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Anything Goes and a DT CALL!

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Bingo challenge.  We have had so much fun seeing all your wonderful creations!


The winner of the prize from The Paper Shelter is...



Jenny


Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 3 (in no particular order!)

 Daniele


 Scrapellen


Donna

Please don't forget to grab your badges ladies x

As I mentioned the last couple of weeks, we have a design team member call - so we are looking for people who love crafting for the sheer fun of it!  We are not looking for people with lots of experience - as long as you enjoy creating then you are in with a chance!  We don't mind if your first craft is cardmaking, altered art, scrapbooking - whatever floats your boat! 
 You will be expected to create an item for our challenges - these run over two weeks, so one project every fortnight.  Sometimes our wonderful sponsors give us images to play with, so this is a great opportunity to play with images from lots of different companies!  Although, we don't get images from all our sponsors (they need to watch the pennies too and are already generously sponsoring a prize!).  
You will also be expected to visit entries to the challenges and leave a little love comment for them - you don't need to visit all of them as we share the love between us all.  And on your visits you get to choose your top 3 to put forward to win - we are very democratic!
We have a great team of crafters for you to join and can't wait to get to know you.  We always understand that life can get in the way of crafting, so we never get miffed if you can't create for a particular challenge.

If you would like to enter the DT call (go on, give it a try!) then just add DT to your name on the challenge entry linky!  Entry closes 18th December. Good Luck!




For this challenge we are so excited to have Birdie Brown as our sponsor. They are giving the winner their choice of 3 images. Thanks so much!


Here is a little bit about them... 


Hello everyone! I'm Torico, the owner of Birdie Brown. I’m a mom to two kids who live in Japan.
I've loved doodling since I was a child, and have a passion for cardmaking now! At my Etsy shop, Birdie Brown, I'm offering whimsical and cute (Japanese "kawaii") digital stamps created from my original illustrations. I love "simple & cute" designs. So, most of my digital stamps are designed to match such a style. If you also like "simple & cute" style, you'll find something you have been wanting on Birdie Brown!!

OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see any creation as long as it includes a sentiment relevant to the holidays - so that could be Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza etc.  I can't stress this enough, PLEASE don't forget to include a sentiment!


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B


Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot




Carol from CM Design


Pauline from Mrs O Crafts



Helen from My Crafty Creations


TC from TCs Lil Corner

Phew, they pulled out all the stops this week!  

This challenge will run until Tuesday, December 18th

30 comments:

Sarah said...

Great projects from the DT! I would love to be considered to be a part of your team!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Such adorable creations by the DT. Thanks for another great challenge!! Have a fantastic day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

JennyH said...

Thank you for my win, congrats to the Top 3, gorgeous projects : )

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to the winners and fab cards from the dt x

Anonymous said...

All of the DT cards are great but, Pauline's really blew me away!

Donna said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I will proudly display the badge on my blog.
hugs
Donna xx

Jo said...

Love all the projects. The images are so cute.

Lynda said...

Just added my challenge entry, great inspiration from the DT thanks

Linda Simpson said...

Added my challenge entry. Lots of fabulous inspirations by the design team. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Patti P. said...

Love all of the Christmas inspiration....thanks for the chance to link up.

Karen Letchworth said...

Best wishes for find the perfect DT members in your DT Call. I hope you get some awesome applicants.
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Skye said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT. Torico's stamps are lovely, especially her little Santas and reindeers.

susan said...

Wonderful samples from the DT! Those Santa images and the reindeer are adorable!

Leslie said...

Awesome DT projects! Would love to be a part of your team! :D
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Please remove my entries #93 and #95. Was having computer issues and didn't think my entry was there. So sorry!! :)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous DT creations...thank you for the "anything Christmas" challenge this week!

Sherri Thacker said...

Love all the DT creations. I would love to be on your design team.

Laura Love said...

Here is a link to my project - I didn't see a linky. Great job by the Design Team!

http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/2012/12/waiting-for-santa.html

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to join your design team. Team A did a beautiful job with this week's inspiration.

Lisa D.

Gerrina said...

Great inspiration this week again! I would love to be on your designteam! Hugs, Gerrina

Unknown said...

super fun challenge and great samples!

Tammy said...

Oh I'm so sorry, I forgot to use an sentiment! Please remove #167.
Fabulous creations!
Tammy x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creations from the DT thanks for the challenge

Mrs A. said...

Would love to be considered for your team. Great cards as usual. Hugs Mrs A.

Julia said...

Great creations by DT!

Unknown said...

Thank you for a great challenge, and such inspiring work from the DT. Great job:)

Angela said...

Great inspiration ladies! Happy Holidays to you all!

Karen said...

Please forgive me my first entry is linking back to your own blog.. (laughing at myself here..)
My entry is on 207..

Wonderful creations from you all... so lovely!

Hugs,
Krafty Karen.xx

Crystal R said...

Had a lot of fun. Thanks for the inspiration

CG said...

Thank you for the great challenge & gorgeous DT inspiration!