Wednesday, July 12, 2017

#183 Winner and Top 5

**Sorry the winner announcement is late. Our power went out due to the storm yesterday**

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.
 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.
Thank you also so our amazing sponsor, The Paper Shelter

 

The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...


#57 Sugar and Spice Cards
Comments from the DT: Super cute card and just perfect for a child


Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge #183 in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 5 (in no particular order)

#22 CG
Comments from DT: A brilliant style of card. I love the bright colours and  cute images.


#58 Tip Top
Comments from DT: Super adorable image,perfect for a Christmas card for a child...great clean design too.


#30 DebiB
Comments from DT: cute Christmas cards and fun layouts and papers 


#50 Elizabeth H
Comments from DT: Fun summer card. Great papers, image and colors


#7 Lucy Patrick
Comments from DT: Bold and bright  and  ideal for a child.


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

4 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, I'm so happy to see it displayed on your blog! Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

CG said...

Wow, thank you for choosing my card as a favorite! Obviously, I had so much fun making it LOL. The little one I made this for isn't even born yet, and already she's a star! Thanks for the great challenges, I also enjoy playing along. Best, CG

Debi said...

Thanks for including my card in the top 5. Your challenge is one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy


หนังจีน